No products in the cart.
By Gina Excel Infrared Flat Iron
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Constructed of tourmaline heating plates, Excel Infrared Flat Iron instantly heats to 450 degrees to create smooth loose waves or straight styles. Exclusive Infrared Smart Technology infuses each strand with micro-moisture particles to prevent the damaging effects of high heat tools. By Gina Performance Tools…..reinventing the way you style
Why you need it?
• Quick heat Instantly smooths
• Limits heat exposure to prevent damage
• Delivers long-wearing results
• Eliminates Frizz delivers smooth style
How to use it?
• Wash and dry hair normally, making sure to comb out tangles
• Press power button to turn on the flat iron and adjust the temperature. The red light signals that the infrared feature is on
• Divide the hair into manageable sections
• Starting at the roots, firmly clamp hair between the two plates and glide down the section towards the end in one smooth motion. Keep the iron moving to avoid damaging hair from excess heat
• Take another section and repeat until desired look is achieved
• Turn-off and unplug the device once complete
- Store Name: Amanda Leon
- Vendor: Amanda Leon
- No ratings found yet!